Helpdesk Management Services
Kasimedia offers various helpdesk management services from providing a small workforce to augment a client's existing employees, to delivering a managed operations services. The managed operations service is a complete offering which provides Manager, technical staff, and day-to-day delivery of the entire support operation at client location. In many cases, Silver Touch also manages the telephony and technical infrastructure.
Kasimedia Onsite Technical Support includes workstations, midrange and mainframe hardware, the associated operating systems, application software, and virtually all connectivity from the CPU to the router. These services can be performed over the telephone from our client's facility, or at the employee's desk.
On-site Helpdesk is available with following :
- Single point of contact to all Customers IT support requirements.
- Support to users including call-logging, call-execution through filed support engineers. Vendor Follow-up, dispatch, call escalation & end-users notification.
- Assistance for problems pertaining to operational procedures for the processing environments.
- Call tracking & call closure.
- Escalation of the critical issues to appropriate IT support team.
- Provide various MIS Reports.
- Effective tool for Asset Tracking & Management System
- Streamline service delivery and support processes
- Develop repeatable procedures to aid first level support groups
- Reduce number of service incidents and outages
- Implement standards to do things right the first time
- Perform proactive analysis, prevention and resolution
- Define clear services and service targets
- Audit, manage and improve IT processes